Details for STATE OF SOUTH DAKOTA) :SS COUNTY OF CLAY) IN CIRCUIT COURT FIRST JUDICIAL CIRCUIT
STATE OF SOUTH DAKOTA) :SS COUNTY OF CLAY) IN CIRCUIT COURT FIRST JUDICIAL CIRCUIT In the Matter of the Estate of CHERYL RURING, Deceased. PRO 21-17 NOTICE TO CREDITORS AND NOTICE OF INFORMAL PROBATE AND APPOINTMENT OF PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVE Notice is given that on August 19, 2021, Dawn Schincke, whose address is c/o Kraig L. Kronaizl, 110 N. Minnesota Ave., Ste. 400, Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57104, was informally appointed as Personal Representative of the Estate of Cheryl Ruring. Creditors of Decedent must file their claims within four (4) months after the date of the first publication of this Notice, or their claims may be barred. Claims may be filed with the Personal Representative or may be filed with the Clerk, and a copy of the claim mailed to the Personal Representative. Dated this 26th day of August, 2021. LYNN, JACKSON, SHULTZ & LEBRUN, P.C. /s/ Kraig L. Kronaizl Kraig L. Kronaizl 110 N. Minnesota Ave., Suite 400 Sioux Falls, SD 57104 Phone: (605) 332-5999 Fax: (605) 332-4249 firstname.lastname@example.org Attorney for Personal Representative Published three times at the total approximate cost of $50.39. Published September 3, 10 and 17, 2021.
- COVID Update for Sept. 17, 2021: Yankton County Reports New Death
- Vermillion Tops Lennox In Golf Dual Tuesday
- Coyotes Rout Northern Arizona In Home Opener
- Coyotes Blank UNI On Senior Day
- Dobosenkis Are Ribs, Rods & Rock 'n Roll BBQ Champions
- Informational Meeting Points Out Positives Of Building New School
- Authorities Seek Suspects In USD False Alarm
- No Changes Proposed In District’s Return To School Plan
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.