Details for NOTICE TO BIDDERS
NOTICE TO BIDDERS Notice is hereby given that the Board of County Commissioners of Clay County, South Dakota, will receive bids until 9:30 a.m. on March 2nd, 2021, at the office of the Clay County Auditor, Clay County, South Dakota, at which time sealed bids will be opened and read aloud in the Commissioner Room in the basement of the Clay County Courthouse, for the furnishing of the following materials for one year: ASPHALT CONCRETE CRANE WORK, CRANE MEN, AND DRIVEN PILING CONCRETE BOX CULVERTS & REINFORCED CONCRETE ROUND CULVERTS ROAD SEALANT AND RUBBERIZED MASTIC SEALANT AND FLEX-A-MAT PRESTRESSED BRIDGE DECKING Specification for the above materials are on file at the Clay County Auditors Office, 211 W. Main Street, Ste. 200, Vermillion, South Dakota, 57069. CARRI R. CRUM CLAY COUNTY AUDITOR Published twice at the total approximate cost of $20.67. Published February 19 and 26, 2021.
- COVID Update for Feb. 26: South Dakota Reports 7 New Deaths
- Judge Stops Noem From Releasing Records In AG’s Fatal Crash
- Police Grilled South Dakota AG On Phone Use Before Crash
- COVID Update for Feb. 25: New Death Reported In Charles Mix County
- COVID Update for Feb. 24: South Dakota Health Officials Laud Vaccine Effort
- DPS Releases Videos of Attorney General’s Interviews In Hyde County Crash Investigation
- South Dakota House Moves To Impeach AG After Fatal Crash
- Noem Urges Attorney General Ravnsborg To Resign
- City OKs Ordinance That Decreases Lot Size In Next Phase Of Bliss Pointe
- Alyce Ione (Stuen) Christenson
- That Make-Believe World Of Truth, Wisdom And Few Solutions
- Clay County Courts
- Clay County Sheriff's Report
- Vermillion Police Report
- Ron Warren
- S. Wilma Lyle OSB
- Top-Ranked Tanagers Embracing 'Invisibles'
- Local Energy Customers Escape Power Outages – For Now
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.