On early Sunday morning, Nov. 3, most of the United States will go through the annual ritual of "falling back" and turning the hands of their clocks back one hour as Daylight Saving Time ends. Do you believe it's time to stop "springing forward" and "falling back" when it comes to time?
- Clay County Sheriff’s Report
- Clay County Courts
- Marlys Kathleen Miller
- Vermillion Police Report
- Sergeant Ellis Offers Unique Perspective For Coyotes’ Top-Ranked Pole Vault Squad
- Fifty Years Later, Local Vietnam Vets Finally Come Home To A Hero’s Welcome
- New Sigma Alpha Epsilon Fraternity House Under Construction
- Cub Scout Pack 165 Turning Over A New Leaf
- Life In Prison Without Parole Is A Better Solution
- City, County Planning Boards At Stalemate Over Conditional Use
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.