On early Sunday morning, Nov. 3, most of the United States will go through the annual ritual of "falling back" and turning the hands of their clocks back one hour as Daylight Saving Time ends. Do you believe it's time to stop "springing forward" and "falling back" when it comes to time?
- Court Documents Unsealed Last April Reveal Erickson’s ‘Rampant’ Wrong-Doing
- Thomas F. Eisenmenger
- Vermillion Native Linked To Russian Agent Pleas Guilty In Fraud Case
- Don’t Miss This Year’s Tour of Homes
- Meth. We’re On It.
- Cheri Hamilton
- Clay County Courts
- Standstill Parade of Lights and Other Festivities Planned This Holiday Season in Vermillion
- Vermillion Police Report
- Clay County Sheriff’s Report
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.