During a press conference late Tuesday morning, Gov. Kristi Noem said South Dakota schools will remain closed until May 1 and state employees will continue to work remotely until May 2. This is a developing story; check www.plaintalk.net for more detailed reports.
- City Approves Emergency Ordinance To Address Coronavirus
- Tests Reveal COVID-19 Case In Union County
- Local First Responders Called To I-29 Bus Accident Friday
- Geraldine 'Jerry' Kjose
- Bruce L. Schroeder
- Noem: SD Schools Closed Through May 1
- Clay County Officials Take Precautions To Stem Spread Of COVID-19
- Vermillion City Offices To Close To The Public Effective March 23
- Vermillion Police Report
- Noem: Schools Will Remain Closed Until May
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.