VERMILLION, SD (May 12, 2020) – In response to federal and state plans for returning to nearly business-as-usual economic life before COVID-19 closings, businesses throughout South Dakota are taking various steps to re-open. We’ll talk about the responsibilities and expectations of business owners, employers, employees and patrons.
Join host Stephanie Rissler and guests on the next episode of South Dakota FOCUS, Thursday, May 13,
8pm (7 MT) on SDPB1 and SDPB.org/live.
• Jeff Eckoff, Director of Planning & Development Services, City of Sioux Falls
• Anthony Galbraith, General Manager, The Lodge at Deadwood
• Marcia Hultman, Cabinet Secretary, SD Dept. of Labor & Regulation
• Tammy Loos, Human Resources Project Consultant, Alternative HRD, Sioux Falls
• Kibbi McCormick, Owner, Josiah’s Coffeehouse & Café, Sioux Falls
• Steve Priest, Founder, Integrity Insight International business consulting firm, Sioux Falls
• Travis Schaunaman, Mayor, City of Aberdeen
• Carmen Schramm, Executive Director, Yankton Area Chamber of Commerce
South Dakotans are invited to join the conversation by texting 956-7372 or emailing SDFocus@sdpb.org