In a special meeting this evening, the Vermillion City Council gave first reading to an emergency ordinance to "address a public health crisis by implementing certain measures which have been deemed necessary to slow community spread of Covid 19 (Coronavirus). The ordinance will become effective after its second reading scheduled for 9 a.m. Monday, March 30. Look for a complete story in this week's edition of the Plain Talk.
- City Approves Emergency Ordinance To Address Coronavirus
- Tests Reveal COVID-19 Case In Union County
- Local First Responders Called To I-29 Bus Accident Friday
- Geraldine 'Jerry' Kjose
- Bruce L. Schroeder
- Noem: SD Schools Closed Through May 1
- Clay County Officials Take Precautions To Stem Spread Of COVID-19
- Vermillion City Offices To Close To The Public Effective March 23
- Vermillion Police Report
- Noem: Schools Will Remain Closed Until May
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.