Demolition of the building that was the home of The Broadcaster Press and the Vermillion Plain Talk for decades began Monday evening and continued Tuesday afternoon. The property has been purchased by Vermillion Ford and the building is being demolished to allow the auto dealership to expand its lot. The Broadcaster Press and the Vermillion Plain Talk has relocated to its new office at 818 Cottage Street.
As featured on
- COVID Update for May 26: Seven New Cases Found In Union County
- Candidates in June Primary Interested In Economy, Future of SD
- James "Jim" Wilson
- Turner Is Lifting Spirits With Balloon Sculptures
- New, Less Stringent COVID-19 Law Given First Reading
- Curbside Recycling Program To Resume Monday, June 1
- Four Democratic Candidates Are Seeking Three At Large Seats On Clay County Commission
- Clay County Sheriff's Report
- Larry Ireland
- Vermillion Police Report
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.