On Friday, May 1 a "Let It Shine" event was held statewide. Residents and businesses were encouraged to shine a light in support of all those affected by COVID-19, particularly health care heroes on the front lines. Sanford Health, with the assistance of Pinnacle Productions of Sioux Falls, created a light show that played in front of the Sanford Vermillion Health Center, complete with small spotlights that pierced the night sky Friday. Pinnacle Productions livestreamed the event and the link will be shared from Sanford Health social media accounts. Storybuilt Media also captured aerial footage of the Vermillion location and other Sanford locations. Both Pinnacle Productions and Storybuilt Media donated their services to this cause.
- COVID Update for May 26: Seven New Cases Found In Union County
- James "Jim" Wilson
- Candidates in June Primary Interested In Economy, Future of SD
- Turner Is Lifting Spirits With Balloon Sculptures
- New, Less Stringent COVID-19 Law Given First Reading
- Curbside Recycling Program To Resume Monday, June 1
- Four Democratic Candidates Are Seeking Three At Large Seats On Clay County Commission
- Larry Ireland
- Clay County Sheriff's Report
- Vermillion Police Report
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.